Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe
15 minutes from start to finish
My son was so excited to make this meal with me. I told him that it was going to only take 12 minutes and he was like, seriously mom, the meatballs aren’t going to taste good in the microwave. Then, I took my Instant Pot out of the cabinet and he asked, what is that I was like my new appliances and he said, does that cook meatballs? I said yes and they cook pretty fast. He was like ok, let’s do this!
My son loves making videos, he is planning on uploading a video to this recipe, for now, you just have the old type of pictures.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes.
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 12 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces of egg noodles
- 24 ounces of frozen meatballs
- Add to the instant pot, the beef broth, milk, water, can of mushroom soup and the egg noodles
- Add the meatballs in a single layer on top of it all.
- Manually set the instant pot for 12 minutes
- Cover and make sure the venting is on sealed
- At the 2 minute mark, (after naturally releasing) change the venting to venting, (remember please it is hot, so do it with an oven mitt or kitchen towel)
- Once it has released, open and mix
- Then serve and enjoy!