Note: This post may contain affiliate links
This is a quick and easy weeknight meal, it’s great for the times, that you want something hot and delicious, without the fuss.
The first time I made these sandwiches was after a long day of hockey games. I loved coming home to dinner already and a hot meal for my family, that I didn’t have to cook. I set the dinner, up before I left.
These have a rich deep flavor that makes it seem like the beef was roasting all day. It’s a great recipe and a keeper.
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 to 2 pounds of pork roast
- 2 cups of beef or chicken broth
- BBQ Sauce (about 1 bottle-16 ounces, this will depend on how much you want)
- Plug the Instant Pot On
- Pour the oil into the Instant Pot
- Press the Saute Button, heat up the oil
- When the oil is nice and hot, add the pork loin (you might have to cut it, so it fits in their nice, so each side can get browned)
- Saute each side for about 3 minutes.
- After each side is done, (each side was browned for 3 minute)
- Pour in the stock
- un-plug the instant pot
- Then hit the button for stews, add time for 90 minutes
- Seal the vent, let the Instant Pot do it's magic
- When the beeper beeps, set the vent to escape, let it continue to work.
- When all done and cooled slightly, so you can touch it.
- Transfer the pork loin to a bowl and start shredding, mine was super easy.
- Add BBQ sauce, mix all together
- serve on top of a bun or on top of rice.