This is a great kid friendly recipe. My kids couldn’t stop eating them, I think we went through about 5 cut up apples.
They would have kept on going, but I had to stop them, otherwise they would have not eaten dinner.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of light corn syrup
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour it all into the slow cooker, turn the heat to low
- Cut up apples and use them to dip into it.
- This is great for a party or poured over ice cream.