Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of the best fudge recipes, for the slow cooker that I have made.
I am constantly making it for my kids, as it is 2 things that I like, 1. Easy 2. Delicious
It’s really good, I hope you have a chance to make it.
- 3 cups of sewi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of peanuts (any kind, I used salted peanuts and just crushed them)
- cooking spray, for the inside of the slow cooker, so it doesn't stick
- Depending on the size of your slow cooker, the large ones will make the chocolate melt faster, because of their larger surface area. So, this is a recipe, you will have to work on and watch the first few times that you make it.
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Then just add everything, except the marshmallows to the slow cooker. Stir, so it's evenly distributed. Cook on high for about 1 hour.
- When it's all melted, transfer it to a lined (with foil) baking sheet, put on the marshmallows, just lay them on the surface or press them into the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until it's harden.
- Cut and Enjoy!