Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a great salad for the summertime.
It’s low in calories and fat. And it’s a great use for the summer tomatoes
Here are some other great recipes for salads, to keep you fed this summer
- 2 cups of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup of basil, cut into shreds
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Put everything in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate after.
- It is best to serve cold.