This is one of my son’s favorite foods. I think it has something to do with the fact that I was constantly craving it, while I was pregnant with him.
My husband used to do KFC runs in the middle of the night (Sorry, Kevin)
It’s a great recipe and a great time saver.
Here are some of the Items, I used in making this recipe
- 3 pounds of potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- Place your potatoes in the Instant Pot, add the water.
- Put the cover on the Instant Pot and then make sure it's sealed.
- Set your manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Stir the potatoes, then add the milk, butter, salt and pepper, mix well.