Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a great appetizer and really easy to make. I made it for a fun girl’s night.
It takes only a few minutes to prep, but everyone loves it.
Marinated Cheese with Peppers and Olives
- 12 ounces of cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 red peppers, cut into cubes
- 2 cans of olives (just make sure they are pitted)
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- In a large bowl mix everything together.
- Refrigerate overnight.