Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
It’s the best kitchen invention of all time.
It’s a yogurt maker, it’s a rice cooker, it’s a slow cooker. It’s saving you tons of money on dining out.
This is the exact reason I got the Instant Pot. It’s not fancy, it’s not gourmet but it’s real food, for my real family.
I know that lots of moms and dad bought the Instant Pot, to save time, in the kitchen. This is one of my go-to meals.
It’s fast, it’s delicious and it makes amazing leftovers.
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¾ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of rice wine
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of gochujang
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 3 pounds of beef short ribs
- In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, maple syrup, rice wine, sesame oil, and spices.
- Mix well then add the meat and soak it in there for at least an hour. (ideally overnight)
- Then add beef broth to your Instant Pot, and add your trivet so the meat is standing up.
- Then add your lid and set the manual high pressure for 25 minutes, with the vent sealed.
- After the time is up, naturally release.