Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of my go-to recipes for pies. It’s a great way to save time at Thanksgiving, hint hint. So, pin it now, so you can remember to make it.
Also, last night was the first night, I used this, it was GREAT and it created storage, without additional dishes, I highly recommend it
- 1 graham cracker crust (prepared)
- 1 can of pumpkin
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- In your mixing bowl, mix together the pumpkin, milk, egg, brown sugar and spices.
- Then place the trivet into the Instant Pot, pour in 2 cups of water and then place your prepared pie on top.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set for manual high temperature for 35 minutes, make sure that the vent valve is sealed.
- When it's done, let it naturally release.
- Chill when done, and then garnish with whipped cream (optional) and extra pumpkin pie spice.