Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
Add the wine, water, and garlic to your Instant Pot
Mix it all together
On your steamer basket, add the clams.
Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes and do a quick release when the timer beeps.
- ½ cup of white wine
- ½ cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 pounds of clams
- *if you want to double the recipe, that's fine, Just remember to double everything.
- In your Instant Pot, add the wine and water, and garlic. Mix well.
- Then on your steamer tray place the clams.
- Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes, making sure that the vent is on the sealing mark.
- Do a quick release when the timer beeps.
- Serve with a side of butter or a bowl of the cooking sauce.